VAE has developed an exceptional reputation for delivering world-class infrastructure solutions, unmatched support, and timely, cost effective execution. We are dedicated to serving the needs of Federal agencies. VAE can provide Information Technology products and services directly to Federal agencies eliminating lengthy contractual delays. For maximum flexibility and value, we offer our services as both a prime contractor and as a subcontractor.
Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Services (ITES-3S)
SeaPort – Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG)
Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP), Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
DOD ESI Cisco Catalog under SEWP V
DoD ESI has established agreements for the purchase of Cisco products through the NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) Agency, which is a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) managed by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). These agreements will offer the entire Cisco catalog of software, hardware, WebEx, cloud, and professional services.
GSA MAS Schedule
General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment IT Equipment Software & Services
Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract (IDIQ)
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services – PRIMARY
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 517110 – Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- 334111 – Electronic computer manufacturing
- 811212 – Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
Visit the System for Award Management (SAM) for information on VAE or more information about the NAICS.