VAE has developed an exceptional reputation for delivering world-class infrastructure solutions, unmatched support, and timely, cost effective execution. We are dedicated to serving the needs of Federal agencies. VAE can provide Information Technology products and services directly to Federal agencies eliminating lengthy contractual delays. For maximum flexibility and value, we offer our services as both a prime contractor and as a subcontractor.
Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Services (ITES-3S) multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract (IDIQ)
Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP), Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
8(a) STARS II
Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source. 8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
Technical and Application Support Services (TASS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract
GSA Schedule 70
General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment IT Equipment Software & Services
Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract (IDIQ)
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services – PRIMARY
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 517110 – Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- 334111 – Electronic computer manufacturing
- 811212 – Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
Visit the System for Award Management (SAM) for information on VAE or more information about the NAICS.