Fortify and secure your critical data
A new world paradigm has created the need for comprehensive security. Increasingly sophisticated application-level threats such as worms and spyware present challenging security issues to networks and devices. As incidents of cyber attacks and data breaches rise, organizations must fortify their security practices and implement measures to ensure the ongoing safety of their networks and critical data. This requires a holistic and all-encompassing approach. Our comprehensive industry experience and training allow our team to support customer’s security program needs and protect their complex IT environments.
Our Service Offerings Include:
- Managed Security – VAE can log, monitor, detect, analyze, and respond to external cyber attacks and malicious and non-malicious insider threat activity and provide an accurate real-time picture of our customer’s security posture. Additionally, VAE has the capability to provide 24/7/365 Managed Security.
- Security Assessments and Audits – VAE provides SA&A support to test and evaluate security controls in accordance with NIST and DoD standards to achieve a FISMA compliant SA&A of systems, applications, or environments. We provide experienced Information System Security Officers (ISSO), and other Cyber Security risk management and compliance professionals to support our customer’s needs.
- Vulnerability Assessment – VAE utilizes various tools and strategies to attempt to gain access to a customer’s network, exposing security shortfalls and identifying opportunities for nefarious network activity.
- Annual Risk Assessment – VAE provides independent risk assessments of a customer’s network evaluated by our team of cyber compliance auditors according to nationally recognized best practices and compliance frameworks, dependent on the need and scope of work (e.g., NIST, FISMA, PCI-DSS, DISA CCRI).
- Information Assurance – VAE can assist with the development of a customer’s information assurance strategic plans, security concept of operations (SECONOPS), documenting, implementing, and monitoring IA processes, System Security Authorization Agreements (SSAA) and System Security Plan (SSP) in accordance with NIST and DoD Information Assurance standards and Risk Management Frameworks.
- Incident Response and Remediation – When a company experiences a breach to their Operations and critical data, VAE provides security monitoring, incident response services and remediation efforts in order to significantly reduce the impact of downtime on a company. Our incident response team follows the latest NIST (e.g., NIST 800-61) and DoD guidelines for incident response and uses our advanced tools to investigate possible security events and contain active threats.
- Managed Security – VAE provides a 24/7/365 SOC that monitors a customer’s network and endpoints utilizing best-in-class tools to respond to potential threats the moment they are detected. We provide a dedicated workforce, utilizing the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (NIST 800-181), of cyber security professionals certified in the latest incident response tactics (e.g., GCIH, CCFP, CHFI) to serve as an extension of your team.
- Big Data and Analytics – When it comes to Big Data, VAE has the relevant experience to identify and parse raw data to identify undiscovered patterns, uncover hidden relationships and develop intelligent conclusions utilizing data analytics. We utilize data analytics and theory for identifying Cyber Security trends and potential threats to a customer’s environment. We tailor the analytics to meet each customer’s unique needs and challenges and align the key performance indicators to the correct risk tolerance.