Technology never stops and at VAE, neither do we. The ability to see the technological future and its impact on business is our specialty. Whether it is merely the need to understand better what’s on the horizon, how to plan for nextgen deployment, or making the leap to new technologies, we got you covered for the following and more:
- Machine Learning (ML): Decision-making augmented and accelerated by robust and repeatable code logic.
Often spoken, rarely delivered. Machine learning involves heavy math combined with training data to enable software-driven, self-correction responses and predictive analysis. See how we’re using ML to protect IT assets and users.
- Statistical Analysis: Increasing decision systems velocity and accuracy with data-driven, automated analysis
Statistical analysis still reigns as champion when it comes to predictive analysis. VAE can help you deliver solutions that use statistics to predict outcomes such as capacity depletion/demand surge and feed that intelligence to automations for a dynamic, self-healing IT environment.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis combined for decreased HITL operational environments
VAE has been working on automation to decrease Humans-in-the-loop in operational environments for years. See how we use mathematical algorithms to enhance operator intelligence and decision making. The result is a repeatable, faster operational response with fewer human resources.
- Digital Twin: Physical reality replicated in software for modeling and radical business efficiency improvement
Why build physical prototypes when you can develop models in software? Doing so allows you to modify the software prototype with minimal effort and to re-use the software instantiation repeatedly and without the need for physical change. VAE can help you expedite idea-to-delivery using these new, rapid development approaches.
- Advanced Data Visualization: VR and 3D aren’t just for gaming
See your data in a whole new light. We have experience putting data and metadata together in new, creative ways to help illuminate business realities. From geo-located mashups to heatmaps and into the virtual world, conjure new insight with next-generation visualizations.
- Microservices: Cloud, Fog, and IoT under the covers
Be more efficient by removing OS overhead through microservices. See how VAE can help you rapidly and dynamically deploy small footprint applications for rapid DevOps or Production needs.