Dedicated, virtualized, and converged solutions for enterprise-scale problems
Data centers are constantly evolving. From the early days of massive mainframes to the current trend to leverage hybrid cloud and fog computing, the technology is ever evolving. VAE’s first priority is to fully understand our customers’ needs. This is essential to deliver the right mix of data center technologies now and provide a roadmap for the future. Most organizations, from enterprise-scale Government agencies to small businesses can benefit from a blend of on-premise traditional servers and storage, public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud solutions.
VAE builds dedicated, virtualized, and converged solutions to solve enterprise-scale problems. From simple server closets to complex multi-domain solutions, secure virtual desktops; containerized workloads; and multi-tiered application performance monitoring, VAE has the products, engineers, and experience to deliver. VAE works with customers to apply the efficiency gains of cloud-scale technologies through systems optimization, resource virtualization, monitoring, and management. Software Defined Networking, analytics, and automation can bind it all together.
Our Service Offerings Include:
- On Premise Infrastructure – VAE prepares designs for server, storage, rack, and cabinet use; verifies power, space, and cooling availability; plans Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Power Distribution Units; and performs monitoring/management of infrastructure and its use. This includes monitoring and management of applications and devices to optimize resource efficiency and user experience, a requirement that is just as applicable to virtualized and cloud-based environments.
- Virtualization – VAE separates hardware from the underlying software to more efficiently use resources, including network functions, compute, storage, desktops, and applications.
- Cloud vs. Data Center – ‘The Cloud’ contains one or more data centers with automated and converged resources to deliver applications widely across a network or the Internet. Clouds do not replace data centers; they live on top of them. VAE assists organizations in the optimal use of public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud solutions:
- Public Cloud – These are massive public instances of shared resources, available ‘as-a-service’ from various providers.
- Private Cloud – This is a collection of resources providing cloud services dedicated to a specific agency, business, or consolidated enterprise. The public cloud resides in private, on-premise data centers, or can be hosted by third parties such as public cloud providers.
- Hybrid Clouds – These automate and enable the movement of data and applications to leverage various public and private clouds based on size, cost, and specific workload requirements.
- Software Defined Networking – VAE uses intent-based networks with policy and analytics that drive automated provisioning, configuration, and segmentation Data Centers (SD-DC). VAE also supports cloud-managed networking, in which wired, wireless, and SD network infrastructure are managed as a cloud-based service.
- Fog Computing – Not all compute and storage resources reside in data centers, but VAE can help organizations use those resources with cloud data center technologies to take advantage of idle resources to increase efficiency and better deliver services to users.